Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Im Back



Hi so I have decided to start blogging again. 
Katie thought it would be a good place for me 
to post pics of the house and everything. 
We will see how long I can keep up with it.

After our wonderful Christmas break with our families 
Jared and I got started on remodeling the house. 
Jared had already started on the bathroom before 
Thanksgiving and he was really excited to get it finished. 
So next day we were planning everything out and taking our 
first  of many trips to Lowe's, which is now one 
of our favorite stores ha! 
Jared did a lot of the work but I was there to help do some 
random helpful things, I let him do all the hard stuff. 

So that pic is what the bathroom use to look it, so cute isn't it.
I couldn't even see in the mirror in the morning 
to do my hair or put makeup on unless 
i stood on my tippy toes or wore heels..... not fun. 
So I was really excited to fix that mirror. 
We finally had a plan and started tearing 
everything out of the bathroom.

The first thing we were going to work on was putting texture 
on the other half of the wall and painting it spa green. 
While Jared worked on the walls

I started sanding all the old cabinets that were in the bathroom. 
We decided we would save a little money that way by 
reusing them and Jared would make new doors. 
He amazes me with how good he is at all of this.
We decided it would look good to have
glass inside the doors and Jared figured out a way.
He amazes me with all of this stuff he does, 
he seriously looked up a video on youtube and figured out a plan. 
They look amazing. We put a rice paper film on the 
glass which looks really cool and will hide all the mess inside.


It has been a lot of work and we still have some 
stuff to do but we are worn 
and tired from all the late nights and hard work,
mostly Jared he worked 
his bum off on this.
But this is our first project of many on this house 
and I'm excited to get it all finished and beautiful.
I'm excited for all of you to come and visit us 
you are going to love it here. 

It is so beautiful, they other day on my way to an interview 
I just looked around me and there is so many pine trees covered in 
snow it is gorgeous maybe Ill have to go get a picture for you guys to
see but I love it here! 
It is seriously beautiful and I love our house and the people.
I miss you all and you have to come visit so you 
understand how much we love it here.. 
I will post again soon with pictures of the rest of the house and ones 
of the finally finished bathroom..!!




Old color of the bathroom, Jared did all of this before thanksigiving









texture on the wall!




Old bathroom gross
The floor :P 

Sanding away

Jared Painting primer

Beautiful bathroom almost done!

3 comments:

Katherine Steel said...

Half of your blog is cut off my lovely sister!

Katherine Steel said...

So Pretty =]

SBryner said...

YeaY!! I am so glad you're blogging so we can see pictures. Katie was right. Thanks for posting--the bathroom is looking amazing!! Very impressive indeed. Love you.